Awaiting you are the most enchanting secrets of the Greek sea. Discover the most unexpected pleasures of its hidden islands. Enjoy the most spectacular Mediterranean sunset that is seldom revealed to just anyone and rarely surrenders itself easily.
Allow the Saint George’s professional, friendly and knowledgeable crew to customize a magical tour of the Greek sea and its islands.
Share your dream with us, then sit back and enjoy the cruise that will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
The Saint George accommodates up to 6 guests in its three well-appointed air conditioned luxury staterooms (6 berths in 3 cabins):
- Luxury master stateroom with oversized queen bed and ensuite facilities.
- VIP stateroom with double bed and ensuite facilities.
- Guest cabin with two single beds and ensuite facilities.
- The main salon boasts luxurious furnishings in a spacious living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- The Saint George also accommodates a crew cabin with 2 berths & facilities
Length: 19.61 meters
Beam: 5 m
Draft: 1.5 m
Weight: 31 t
Engines: 2 x 900hp
Engine brand name: MAN Kohler
Engine model: 2 x 900hp CRM
Cruising Speed: 32 knots
Fuel: 3.000 liters
Water: 700 liters
Fully navigation system
Raymarine Autopilot System ST8002
Upgraded generator to Kohler13kw 50Hz (13EFOZD)
Alpine Marine 2 way cock-pit with SPS-M600 speakers
GPS Diff receiver with 4kw 48”
Raymarine Ray 240E Class D DSC – dual VHF